Working together to slow the spread of COVID-19
As a mission critical and essential business, our people, products, and services are working hard to actively support our customers and assist facilities to get up and running again. The Sunbelt Rentals team offers the proper equipment, expert personnel, and accessibility to prepare your business for re-entry, and we’re taking extra precautions to keep our fleet safe and available through every step of the rental process.
Throughout these new and different times, our specialists are here to support you. Whether at your location or ours, here is what you can expect while interacting with Sunbelt Rentals team members.
At all times, Sunbelt Rentals team members will:
- Perform a self-assessment before reporting to work and report any symptoms of illness related to COVID-19 immediately.
- Practice social distancing by:
- Maintaining 6 ft. (2 m) of distance between individuals
- Conduct no touch greetings
- Avoiding gatherings with more than 10 people
- Wear proper personal protective equipment for the situation, which may include face coverings and gloves.
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer every 15 minutes and after removing gloves.
- Clean and disinfect work surface throughout the day.
When our team comes to you, we will:
- Follow all site rules, as provided.
- Disinfect areas of equipment needing to be touched before and after performing repairs or maintenance; and during the loading/unloading process.
- Respect our boundaries and your individual wishes.
- Appear virtually to meetings or to assist you.
- Ride alone in our vehicles on site.
- Meet with you outside or through vehicle windows.
Here is what to expect when you come to us:
- In order to facilitate social distancing and touchless payment, we encourage customers to call ahead or go online at sunbeltrentals.com to reserve equipment.
- Our branches have curbside service. Our aim is to make it easy on you and to keep you safe. Stay in your car and follow the signage for great service.
- Safety protocol will be followed while loading and unloading the equipment, including from your vehicle.
- When returning equipment, we will use our curbside service and no-touch communication. We may also ask if anyone in contact with the equipment has tested positive for COVID-19.
- If our facility is open, please adhere to the social distancing guidance that will be posted and designated.
- If coming into our building, we may ask that you wear a face mask or face covering if requested or required by a governmental authority.
Contact one of our equipment experts by calling 800-667-9328 or have us reach out to you today.
Sunbelt Rentals offers curbside service at our branches for equipment pick-up and drop-off. Click here to Learn more.