Our Commitment to Safety - COVID-19 Update
March 20, 2020
We are actively monitoring the ongoing developments surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the virus, while continuing to serve our customers responsibly.
As a mission critical and essential business, our people, products, and services are actively supporting first responders, government agencies, and disaster recovery companies who are implementing COVID-19 testing sites, treatment facilities, and distribution of aid to our communities across North America.
During declarations of emergencies, we expect our branches to remain operational, and we will take precautionary actions to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members as they act quickly and safely to support our customers and communities we serve.
Over the past several weeks we have taken proactive precautionary measures to protect our team members, our customers, and our communities from exposures to COVID-19; some examples:
- Implemented equipment and facility cleaning guidelines
- Educated our team members to practice social distancing at our stores and in the field
- Moved all rental contracts to non-touch digital signatures
- Advised our sales teams to support our customers by phone, video calls, and other digital channels when appropriate
- Paused classroom-based instructor-led operator training in lieu of digital training courses
- Restricted business travel and meetings
- Strategically limited visits to our facilities from vendors and suppliers
- Activated our Emergency Response Team to directly support first responders
I am confident in our ability to meet your demands and do not anticipate any issues supplying products and services to your facilities and jobsites.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are supporting COVID-19 response efforts, please engage us 24/7 by renting online or calling us at 800-667-9328.
- If you are maintaining your daily operations, please contact your local Sunbelt Rentals store, your sales representative, or rent online.
Thank you for your time and for choosing Sunbelt Rentals as your rental equipment provider.
CEO, Sunbelt Rentals