HEPA 2000 Mold Remediation and Air Purification System
HEPA 2000 negative air machine offers users versatility in that it can easily handle a wide range of jobs. First and foremost, it is ideal for mold remediation or cleaning and restoration jobs. A powerful one horsepower motor provides a consistent flow rate and utilizes all of the filter media area. The motor uses a special eight point motor/cage mount which prevents any motor and cage shifting-no more "rubbing cages". The machine uses standard 24" x 24" HEPA filters and a positive lock prevents any filter movement to insure complete filtration. The unit operates at 1350 CFM on low setting and 1950 CFM on high setting.
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum for reduced weight (85 lbs.)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Air Capacity 1950 C.F.M. High Speed
- Air Capacity 1300 C.F.M. Low Speed
- Motor: 1.0 H.P. (two speed switch)
- 33" Length X 26" Width X 26" Height
- Slide Down Door for E-Z accessibility
- Four (4) Casters for E-Z mobility
- Four (4) Handles
- 12" Exhaust
1st Stage - 24" X 24" Pre-Filter
2nd Stage - 24" X 24" X 1" Ring Panel
3rd Stage - 24" X 24" X 11-7/8" H.E.P.A. Filter