Sunbelt Rentals Equipment Spotlight: Skid-Steer Attachments
Among the 550,000 pieces of equipment and tools Sunbelt Rentals has to offer are the abundance of skid-steer attachments. Each attachment has unique features to help you successfully complete even the toughest jobs. These attachments can be used for anything from clearing rocks, roots, brush, and debris, to smoothing and leveling soil. Below are the available skid-steer attachments found in our full-line catalog. Once you place your attachment rental, our experienced team of experts will be available for any training or support, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Your options for skid-steer attachments:
- Pallet Fork - Featuring a heavy-load baring capacity, this attachment is ideal for quickly and easily unloading, lifting, and transporting bulky or palletized materials.
- Hydraulic Breaker - This powerful attachment can break through concrete, rock, or asphalt with ease and power delivering maximum efficiency.
- Bucket - This four-in-one attachment can handle heavy duty applications requiring loading, carrying, or dumping material, grappling odd-shaped objects, dozing, or leveling and spreading material.
- Angle Boom - This attachment can be used year-round to sweep dirt, snow, or other materials from commercial jobsites, sidewalks, or driveways.
- Dozer Blade - From sculpting landscapes to leveling dirt, gravel, or sand, this attachment has the durability to quickly excavate and grade large amounts of material.
- Hydraulic Breaker - Designed to be mounted on a WB skid-steer using the carrier’s hydraulic system for power, this attachment is effective for breaking up rock, concrete, or other materials.
- Landscape Rake - This attachment is used for raking debris as well as smoothing and leveling soil, giving any job site the perfect finish.
- Planer - This attachment has the controlled power to cut and mill concrete and asphalt, including uneven surfaces.
- Post Hole Auger - The post hole auger drills holes quickly and accurately into any soil condition and is ideal for installing fence posts, planting trees, or digging footings.
- Snow Blade - This attachment allows you to clear sidewalks, driveways, or parking lots of light to moderate amounts of snow.
- Tiller - The tiller easily tears through hardened materials to till and mix soil as well as mix compost for landscaping applications.
- Grapple Bucket - Ideal for even the toughest land clearing, landscaping, or demolition jobs, this powerful attachment can clear rocks, roots, brush, and debris with ease and precision.
- Trencher - Ideal for cutting into the ground and creating trenches in any soil condition, the trencher allows you to cut into rocky soils for utility and irrigation systems, or power and water lines.